Whats Everyones Favorite Bike.

Andrex

hey i think my favriout (spelling :$ ) bike has got to be the koxx xtp..... i know there weak and that but still they just seem so awsome.

My favorite bike would have to be a koxx level boss 1065. They are strong as anything, unless there is someone here that has snapped one.

just what i hear here mate but i think there is alot of koxx's snapped,cracked,split etc

not meaning to be piccy or owt :D

hey i think my favriout (spelling :$ ) bike has got to be the koxx xtp..... i know there weak and that but still they just seem so awsome.

just what i hear here mate but i think there is alot of koxx's snapped,cracked,split etc

not meaning to be piccy or owt :D

Well my levelboss is a few years old and its still going strong all it needs is a new paint job lol

i love my zoo pitbull, its strong, sexyand very light. i just need to buy a few more things for it, then it will be my dream bike! :D:D:D

ben beckett! :D:D

My favorite bike at the moment is my Koxx xtp racing. i love the smoothness and the flourescent colours.

Vincent Hermance

Vincent Hermance you are amazing on a bike, how long have you been riding trials for??? and how long did it take for you to tap them huge 147cm walls??

p.s wat do you think to my riding

link

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....VtTM228AADobo6g

cheers ben beckett (Y)(Y)

Edited to meet Fatmike's exacting "I don't want to have to click to see that pic in full size, so resize it for me" standards.

LMFAO leave it out Mark, from the picture we can all see he is mentally retarded, so no need to keep rubbing it in! :P

*o and back to the topic, i love my zona... so yea thats my fav :)*

Edited by Willsey