Echo Chain Tensioner

coolbeen

Hello i have seen them on picture of echos and zoos but i have not seen any where that sells them so can someone pleaze tell me if they are coming out because i would like one for this as i think the like good and i need a new tensioner this are for stock not mod by the way sorry.

Hello i have seen them on picture of echos and zoos but i have not seen any where that sells them so can someone pleaze tell me if they are coming out because i would like one for this as i think the like good and i need a new tensioner this are for stock not mod by the way sorry.

Hi I don't know were you can buy the tensioner but a really good tensioner is the Heatsink Singlespeed Tensioner for more info click here. tensioner

Hope I helped cheers. :)

Hi I don't know were you can buy the tensioner but a really good tensioner is the Heatsink Singlespeed Tensioner for more info click here. tensioner

Hope I helped cheers. :)

lol dude you put this same thing in my post. we are both after the 'coloured tensioners' not a basic,chunky silver one. if we wanted silver we would get a dmr simple tensioner (this is an example as these tensoiners suck ass (N) )

anyways back on topic try emailing tarty and echo. i have today and they may be able to sort us a few out :D

hope i helped you mate

sam

lol dude you put this same thing in my post. we are both after the 'coloured tensioners' not a basic,chunky silver one. if we wanted silver we would get a dmr simple tensioner (this is an example as these tensoiners suck ass (N) )

anyways back on topic try emailing tarty and echo. i have today and they may be able to sort us a few out :D

hope i helped you mate

sam

Green hubs, yellow rims, red levers, silver bars, gold cranks, blue headset???????

DEEEEEEEEENG wooooooooooooooooooo.

Stop bein' gay just 'cause you want coloured stuff, I bet this Heatsink tentioner is waaaaaay better, and thought out etc.

Everyone just wants them for the colours and 'cause there Deng.

HEATSINKKKKKKKKKK.

Mat