Nass

boon racoon

:lol: Awesome pic!

Did you see his superman's, it was like he was about to throw his bike but then pulled it back plus he was at least 10' up!

I saw lots. I was on the ramp from warm ups till the end of the comp. Took 4gb of pics haha :)

Heres some i sent into work..

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=dwp%20...923119581325422

dunno if it'll be on. think how f**ked up the bath and west got...and how much it'll cost them! EVERY building around the camping area got ripped to pieces! proper anarchy. on one of the fires late last night people were dragging sofas and stuff from inside somewhere. they seemed to employ the tactic "if we let them do what they want, there won't be riots" haha. there was bugger all security really.

apparently 2 people died..one person OD'd and fell into one of the fires. and the other was someone who took a severe beating by one of the burger vans (where there were police and forensics this morning)

was an awesome weekend though! had the best time as per :):):)

3 people died, plus my mates mate broke his back. One guy OD'd, someone got stabbed and a burger guy killed a kid.

Apart from that was uber pro weekend, fires in camping were pro. Shame werent more trials, and stalls, only brought a deck, sucked ass, was like 10 stalls, in 05 there was a huge warehouse full.

Anways next up is Boardmasters like Simon said, will be pro, quality weekend. :)

3 people died, plus my mates mate broke his back. One guy OD'd, someone got stabbed and a burger guy killed a kid.

Apart from that was uber pro weekend, fires in camping were pro. Shame werent more trials, and stalls, only brought a deck, sucked ass, was like 10 stalls, in 05 there was a huge warehouse full.

Anways next up is Boardmasters like Simon said, will be pro, quality weekend. :)

so how many mentalists were at nass? ive heard more about deaths there than sports.

I doubt anyone died, rumours seem part of NASS now.

One guy told me the dood who go hit because he was throwing ketchup around died because his nose got punced into his brain. Another guy told me he fell over and got left on the floor for 2 hours before the ambulance was called.

I think he did throw ketchup around and prob did get hit and fell down and taken to hospital but I doubt he died. Did anyone actually hear anything about the people who aparently got stabbed a couple of years ago?

As for some OD'ing, I can belive but falling into a fire? If there were dead bodies around there would be more police than there was sea gulls.