Grum Zoo Video 1

gr8grumble

hey people, ive got a new video i just finished today! i posted my first video on here ... the 'grumble movie' if you watched it, anyway i have pushed my riding loads since my last video! im poo at editing soo comments on editing please!

hope you enjoy it ... lots of feedback please! :)

i big request last time was.. helmet so i have 1 now! (Y)

linky>>>My Webpage

Hmmmmmm....

Great riding I think ^_^ . The first song (Voodoo People) is great, but I can't help but think it doesn't suit a trials video. Same with the second one (but I don't like that one either way :P )

So yeah; Great riding IN the video, but a poor video in itself... >_< Sorry :$

(It's the music and camera that's not so good, otherwise it'd be great :D )

Flipp

could you add me to msn please moreykins123@hotmail.com because it wont let me watch it thanks dan

added! (Y)

cheers for all the feedback... the bad things i will take into account for when i make my next video! e.g i will purchase a new camera!

but, keep the comments coming! thanks graham :)

Hey just watched it and i agree with most peoples comments on here, the camera quality was poor but you can't help that, the music was "listenable" (not even a word i'm sure) did not suit the video but i thought you rode well you just looked a bit cramped up on the bike, but you still managed to throw it around :P the riding got better towards the end of the video and nice to see some bails :D most people don't want to put them in because they think they look crap but it shows you tried again, well done good video mate :D

Look forward to the next, if there is?

Will