Ymsa Why Arnt People Attending?

Bendee

I was on the phone to my little freind joey b the other night and we had a brief chat about the ymsa's and the fact no f**ker turns up.

Now the last two comps have been quite frankly abismal with a really poor turn out and i cant understand why as in my eyes its got alot better than last year.

Last year id sit about for upto 45 mins waiting to ride a section this year its only really 3 people ahead of me if that.

I seriously cant think why people dont go, the sections are alot better the general vibe is the same its proper riding (uci).

The only reason i can think of why people dont go is the fact iam now taken and happily in love so all you benlee bummers havnt got a chance. is this why?

seriously though if you attended last year and havnt botherd this year why is it?

Simple fact is.. i heard this new prodigy rider called chris mobberley is going to be attending? screw entering if he is that boy has some mad f**king skills. I saw one photo of him doing a 55" sidehop off sand... seriously..i aint bothering.. good luck everyone else. You damn well need it :sick:

Aww dont worry about being beaten by ash butler chris... Me and tarty dont care when he whips our arses :P

Shame hes not in our catorgory those :P

Im attending :) as per usual...and bringing camera aswell, for the after-ride.

Might even get some during the comp..for mr jake who always moans there are no comp pics :lol:

Simple fact is.. i heard this new prodigy rider called chris mobberley is going to be attending? screw entering if he is that boy has some mad f**king skills. I saw one photo of him doing a 55" sidehop off sand... seriously..i aint bothering.. good luck everyone else. You damn well need it :sick:

Wow wtf , post it up please (Y) .I`ve seemed to loose interest in comps this year , i just dont enjoy them as much as riding street and doing my own thing.I was well into them last year though :( .

Edit: there should be some street comps.Or like them things they have in japan or whereever when there`s beams and stuff to balance on ...

Edited by Deonn h

yer man, you should seriously get down to them! they are the best most well organised trials in this contry at the moment and are a right laff to ride at. lots of good sections and lots of good pissing about!

rob

Wow wtf , post it up please (Y) .I`ve seemed to loose interest in comps this year , i just dont enjoy them as much as riding street and doing my own thing.I was well into them last year though :( .

Edit: there should be some street comps.Or like them things they have in japan or whereever when there`s beams and stuff to balance on ...

maybe a ymsa in blackpool soon! daves in talks!