./

Sponge

and Jake, no promises that the new KH rim will be £22 like the older one. But I'm placing my money on the fact that the new KH rim will be relatively cheap.

The 7000 series bmx rims are usually 10-15 more than the same model in 6000 series ally so I'd expect a difference along those lines.

• 2 months later...

Have to add my experiance the old version of this rim which Im using is so far dent proof (Y) I can't believe its not diamond or something of similar strength. I've dented hog rims + koxx rims and this still has budged. Maybe cos i've built it 4x this time might have something to do with it but still very very good (Y)

Only snag is the brake set up isn't that good :S I've ground the rim nicely (and as sponge says, its held well) but the koxx browns Im using don't seem to grab much :S everything else is ok too :S

Anyway its still a damn good rim, can't wait to see some of the 07's in action

THe KH rim will never be 32H, because unicycle hubs are always 36H.

however, some of the Koxx rims above might come in a 32H option.

and Jake, no promises that the new KH rim will be £22 like the older one. But I'm placing my money on the fact that the new KH rim will be relatively cheap.

They are made in 32 now.