Rear Rim For Stock

Wright Pads

I think you will be the guinie pig if you buy the new Echo rim as everyone else has lost confidence in them since the 06 rims were so sh*t... so if you do buy one then let us know how it is!

Koxx rims are all the same... fluro or not they are the same material (Y) also worth considering are onza hog rear rims - exactly the same as the koxx rims.

Surly Large Marge will fit most frames but not all with a 2.7'' tyres as i did! It fits my Coust with no mods but have to use a disc brake...guess could use the Tensie Magura mounts for off set rims!

I think it'll be Koxx rim's, but my frame can fit up to a 90 mm wide rim if needed, probs 100mm but no room for a buckle and disc only!

You'll see soon!

Surly Large Marge will fit most frames but not all with a 2.7'' tyres as i did! It fits my Coust with no mods but have to use a disc brake...guess could use the Tensie Magura mounts for off set rims!

I think it'll be Koxx rim's, but my frame can fit up to a 90 mm wide rim if needed, probs 100mm but no room for a buckle and disc only!

You'll see soon!

Where can I get some Tensile offets?

yeah get the hog rim this has worked for me its very strong, waynio told me when i went to buy a new, he's only managed to break two and one of them was from doing a 14 foot drop... so, or be the guinea pig of the echo rims as i want to know if they can finally make a rim which doesnt die at the first sign of a drop :D

mission man

What do i polish it with.

Get the old paint off, nitromors or patience with sandpaper helps here. Use very fine wet and dry sandpaper to get a fine even surface on it. use brasso or autosol on it to make it shine, coat it in clear lacquer when done to preserve the finish... really is as easy as that.

The nicer the finish with the fine wet and dry the more it'll shine.

Well i think these arent too bad.. Modulo Rims

Really strong pair of rims, a little bit on the heavy side, but would be perfect if you want something thats really hard to break. :)

Sorry just thought i'd point out the frames available on that site... i've never seen them before and they look great :o

26" version 1

* Wheelbase: 1070mm

* Bottom Bracket Rise: 25mm

* Bottom Bracket Shell: 68mm

* Chain Stay Length: 375mm

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

version 2

# Wheelbase: 1065mm

# Chainstay Length: 375mm

# Bottom Bracket Rise: 40mm

# BB Shell: 68mm

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

20" Version 1

* Wheelbase: 1030mm

* Bottom Bracket Rise: 60mm

* Chain Stay Length: 362mm

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Version 2

* Wheelbase: 1000mm

* Bottom Bracket Rise: 55mm

* ChainStay Length: 360mm

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Look very nice, can't beleive i've never heard of them.