Help With A New Wheel

hi,im gonna have enough money soon to get a new rear wheel ,i've decided on a hope pro trials hub but my choice of rear rim hasnt been made up ,it needs to be a light but strong rim (don't we all lol ). the rims that im considering are the try-all ,onza hog or the new echo ,any help is much appreciated. cheers, steve :)

hi,im gonna have enough money soon to get a new rear wheel ,i've decided on a hope pro trials hub but my choice of rear rim hasnt been made up ,it needs to be a light but strong rim (don't we all lol ). the rims that im considering are the try-all ,onza hog or the new echo ,any help is much appreciated. cheers, steve :)

Id personaly say the try all. mine is very very nice, awesomely strog, and well made(thanks to tarty). Altho the new echo's look like they could be very nice!

Id personaly say the try all. mine is very very nice, awesomely strog, and well made(thanks to tarty). Altho the new echo's look like they could be very nice!

ive folded two.... :-

yes mate get the new echo rim or the alex dx32 rim and you will be laughing at the harsh landings

max.... :)

Edit: make sure you get the sapim spokes to go with it too (Y)

Edited by max-t

get the onza ronnie, i have one it is extremely strong! fairly lite. i have put mine throgh loads of huge drops massive gaps and plenty of 'rimmings' it is really easy to set your brakes up because of the bigger sidewalls! they are quite strong but the sidewalls can dent (only a tiny bit after a huge rimming.)

they are cheaper than most rims, a good width and can come non drilled or drilled- i have the non drilled one. i'd say it is stronger than the try-all rim and the echo 06/07 one too!

a good buy if you ask me!!

Yeah, genraly stear clear of try-all rims, i swear there made of some kind of cheese.

New echos seem pretty nice, tougher alloy and more subtly looks than the try-all. I know alot of people swear by the Onza, but I cant really comment myself as I havent used one.

Alex DX32 is definatly worth a look, If you want it drilled, get out the hole saw :- (also comes under many different names, eg planet X BMF)