Gu Typhoon

ashley

• 3 weeks later...

your G.U looks nice.

personally i don't like the green maggies but thats personal preference.

do you find it hard not having a bash plate?

extremely hard but i guess we all have to learn not to use it so i'm practicing sidehops which helps meagerly

Edited by ..ben..

extremely hard but i guess we all have to learn not to use it so i'm practicing sidehops which helps meagerly

i dont see how peeps can posibly want 06 frames wen a whole new batch of 07 frames r out!!!

is any 1 with me??(\__/)soz had to be done!!

(='.'=)

(")_(")

your G.U looks nice.

personally i don't like the green maggies but thats personal preference.

do you find it hard not having a bash plate?

nice bike but with echo lite forks and a monty 221to carbon stem and it will look mint (Y):D

my gu typhoon short

IPB Image

comments welcome

nice bike but with echo lite forks and a monty 221to carbon stem and it will look mint (Y):D

yes looks mint but why onza forks ? ...oh well not like the bikes onza ...likes styleish mate and look the sexyness of all gu's ive seen floating about on here o far (Y)

i hear the short 26" more streetable than the high bb long Pitbull.. and the high bb pitbull rides nice in my opionin..

so the GU shuld be AMAZING! WELL IT BETTER BE BECAUSE I HAVE ONE BEING DELIVERED THIS WEEK!! AND IF IT AINT AMAZING , I WOOOOOOONT BE A HAPPY BUNNY! hehe :@:@:@:@ lol

Edited by RyanRs

for rim tape

you can go to any arts&crafts store and they should have it where you can buy it by the foot. just make sure the colour is a solid one and not transpart, its hard to tell since its all wraped around itself, just unravel it a bit to check. you can get it wide enough that it covers the holes on my 07 and 06 echo rim fine

p.s. those gu's look really nice but not a fan of front maggy's