Any Bike Tarts Here?

Willsey

On the surface my bike looks nice, pretty well colour coordinated and bike! But Generally my bike is pretty dodge as long as it works really! my rear brake is held together with copper wire and my front brake lever is held together witha zip tie and the caliper is actually a a deore/sd7 combo! Bits are rusting and the seat is taped up! Generally something is wrong with my bike, but I do like that 'worn in' feel!

[attachmentid=7326]

As long as the grips and pedals are sorted, I will pretty much anything...

...which I did :turned:

[attachmentid=7327]

post-683-1159862126_thumb.jpg

post-683-1159862209_thumb.jpg

For me, if I go to my garage and my bike is sat there looking sexy then I have to ride it.. I can't just pass it by.

I love having a nice looking bike, I don't have any bold colour schemes or anything, just subtle and tidy. That's how I like it.

As far as scratches and things go I couldn't care less.. I don't think they make the bike look any worse - unless you have a black frame with a white undercoat or something!!

It does help, but then again, im riding a frame with a huge crack all the way round the chainstay; my bike is a ticking timebomb. So, i suppose a bike with a bit of a 'bedding in' is probably the best, for comfort (Y) .

And, not wanting to riding your bike because of a rubbing brake isn't called being a perfectionist ;) !

Cheers,

Joe.

I am a bit I suppose. I like it to look nice, colour coordinated etc. I won't buy something just because it's a pretty colour or anything like that, but being able to get it in blue might just sway me :rolleyes: I think I'm probably the bike tart out of the Warrington riders though B)

i work as a bike mechanic so i do like to keep my bike nice and clean and maintained, although i'm not obsessed and will ride my bike if it's dirty, as long as it's mechanically sound

usually like it to look nice too, also running bens gold bars at the moment which stick out like a sore thumb :P

its called trials, you should try it some time ;)

Oh, believe..I do try it, but duckworth trying it? What happened to his street riding (rocks are for puffs only) style? :P I fancy a ride with you sometime Matt, aint rode natty with you before! fun fun fun (Y)