My Ashton

yoyoyo

Well, i've been looking through my pictars and found these of my ashton. And seeing as no-one has posted one up for a while. I thought why the hell not.

I'm not going to go and get any super dooper pics, mainly because it's not finished yet. Just needs tidying up in a quite a few places. Plus new forks,wheels, probably a disk and sort out the mech with a tensioner. Just need to wait until my next paycheck... or possibly the next three.

But it rides nicely for me, so i'm happy.

IPB Image

IPB Image

does it have to look trialsy?

Yes. :P

I'm just not that happy with the mavics. I want something wider with either drilled rims and red tape or those cool scoops, but i can't remember who did them.

It's the way i want my bike to look, not because thats the way everyone elses looks. Just the style i think looks sexual.

Before anyone says to drill the mavics, i a) Home drilled don't look right and B) i'm too lazy to do it and sand it to make it look nice.

But the wheels are currently last on my list of things to get. Next it's pedals and single speed kit with possible chain tensioner.

slightly off topic...

Do the pads hit the rim without doing a bodge on the pads???

I thinks its the first nuskool ashton iv seen with mavicx... MINT! mavicx are the shit (Y)

Haven't had a problem with the pads hitting the rim

Brakings amazing though. No need for a booster at the mo.