Monty 230 Urban

SIDEBURN

That is quality...its still like brand new! :lol:

Love the colour scheme...

Steve (Y)(Y)(Y)

Yeah its a Monty ;) It hasnt been ridden hard on the concrete so its in very good condition for a -03, but it has quite a few scratches though.. noting major (: Its impossible to dent with all the Aluminium shields thats welded on the frame..

Thanks and thanks for the comment! (:

// Patrik

That is absolutly bangin! Very nice indeed (Y)

In my mind that is the definition of a trials bike. Lately it seems like it would be fun to have a short wheelbase.

Awesome bike..... (Y) Can you take a pic directly from the side so I can use it as a desktop.

Also is your tensioner homemade? I like it a lot.

In my mind that is the definition of a trials bike. Lately it seems like it would be fun to have a short wheelbase.

Awesome bike..... (Y) Can you take a pic directly from the side so I can use it as a desktop.

Also is your tensioner homemade? I like it a lot.

Thank you (: New pics will show up next week when im getting some new parts also, i promise to take one that way too..

Yes it is homemade (: And has worked over my expectations so far! I have made one for my friend too..

Thanks for the comment!

// Patrik

its really erm colourful, not my thing with but it does look kool (Y) . and new parts?? why lol, how often do you ride it because its in imaculate condition, not even visible scratches to my eye

Well, Why do you think you change stem?.. because its worn ut? It doesnt fit me that good.. And i had to change pedals because the bearings sucked...

Thanks for the comment..

// Patrik