Wanted Trials Bike

Markygd1

Welcome to Trials-Forum.co.uk!

If you have just registered it wont be long before you realise the only place you can post as the moment is here (New Members Chat).

This forum operates a 'validation system' which means once you have signed up, your account must be manually upgraded by a moderator before you can post in the main forums. Until then your posting will be restricted to New Members Chat.

To get your account validated, simply make a reply to an existing thread or start a new one within New Members Chat. We just want to know that your intentions are good and you understand the forum guidelines before we let you loose in the members area!

Tips to get validated quicker

Use the Spell Checker, it doesnt take long!

Dnt use txt tlk

Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible

Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not MSN!)

Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated

Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

No trials knowledge is needed to get validated, we don't expect all new members to be experts - infact quite the opposite!

See you in the forums,

Tom & Danny

I did post in your hi im new topic about reading this, one black mark

Wright pads no offence mate but going into these topics and stating the rules and then getting eggy when you get ignored isn't going to get you validated your just annoying people on the forum and i hate reading your posts. Plus he's allowed to post asking for links so why don't you see what he wants first before being a nob.

Sorry but its true.

Edited by joewhite

It´s good that you use the forum. You haven´t done anything wrong. ´Wright Pads´ just got it a bit wrong.

As I see it you want some websites where you can buy bikes, and that is not wrong, but asking anyone if they got a bike for sale is not allowed (and i believe that it was that ´Wright Pads´ thought)

Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

READ THE f**kING RULES GUYS

Irony anyone? have you seen the mad 26" bikes? they look like they have some fairly kool full builds going on quite cheaply woot

Edited by ogre

Who died and made you admin Pete? :P

hahahah fukking legand!

------------------------------------------

hi there look at the banners at the top of the page, they are trials shops- just have a little look around them to see if you like any bike. (Y)

if you find 1 that you are keen n but not sure if it is a good buy then just ask (in this topic...no need to make a new one) and we will help you.

good luck dude :D

Edited by ben beckett

Needing your feedback.

Im thinking of getting one of the below i havent done trials for a few years now so I dont want to go out and spend loads.

I was thinking of getting one of the below and if I like it and get my old skills back I would get a better one after christmas.

What one would you suggest I havent riden a 20" before so thought I might give it a try.

PLEASE NOTE I WILL UPGRADE

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2048

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-2-PRICE-SALE-SARAC...1QQcmdZViewItem

Also giving this one a watch

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orange-Zero-trials-b...bayphotohosting

I'd say go for the Saracen 2.6 off e-bay, there nicer than the 20" in my opinion, and thats an amazing price.

frame won't really hold you back either, so you can just ride it untill anything breaks, then upgrade it, and you'll get a sweet bike by the end. (Y)

I'd say go for the Saracen 2.6 off e-bay, there nicer than the 20" in my opinion, and thats an amazing price.

frame won't really hold you back either, so you can just ride it untill anything breaks, then upgrade it, and you'll get a sweet bike by the end. (Y)

Cheers for that, going on your word now just going to place the order but I cant wait 14 days for it (N)

Edited by Markygd1