Im So Pissed Off ( Hs33 Bolt ) Rounded Off )

bennyb

well my friend that wasnt clever :-

i've gone and brought a metal tpa wheel from 74kingz its mint and works better to (Y)

If it is hard to put in at the beginning then you are probably stripping the thread

nah i hit my lever on something and striped the treads in the plastic tpa?

i have heard the you can cut a line in the head of the scew and unscrew it with a screwdriver, hope this help (Y)

ben i never new one of your bolts has rounded???

ive crossthreaded my tpa that sucks my brake is all soggy lol

i thought that i had crossthreaded my TPA but it was jammed so i bashed it round with a screwdriver and hammer and now it works, try it (Y)

Edited by T-OM

Lets clear this up yeah??

The bolt head is rounded off so the alen key doesn;t fit?

The bolt threads round off aka cross threaded?

The frame 4bolt are threaed and rounded?

If the frame is, try a tap throught the threads, clean them out might live again. If not go get it to an enginering company and get them to helicoil it.

If the bolt is dud erm logic says new bolts duh

If the head has gone, screw drive, bang it in push down on and undo it, spraying lots of WD40 on the aera to help it losen up! If not drill it out and then tap it out with a reverse bit, it has thread going in the opsite way, as your undo the bolt it's infact pulling the bolt out as it's screwing into it!

Lets clear this up yeah??

The bolt head is rounded off so the alen key doesn;t fit?

The bolt threads round off aka cross threaded?

The frame 4bolt are threaed and rounded?

If the frame is, try a tap throught the threads, clean them out might live again. If not go get it to an enginering company and get them to helicoil it.

If the bolt is dud erm logic says new bolts duh

If the head has gone, screw drive, bang it in push down on and undo it, spraying lots of WD40 on the aera to help it losen up! If not drill it out and then tap it out with a reverse bit, it has thread going in the opsite way, as your undo the bolt it's infact pulling the bolt out as it's screwing into it!

No when i screw the bolt in the bloody thing it starts off tight ...the screw part has gone f**ked up ... :angry: so i need to sort the mounts out right ...cheers bennyb .... (Y)B):P

Edited by bennyb