Where Do You Ride Servey

afro dude

lol did you forget you made this post? or inadvertedly bump it within 12 minutes :lol:

i think he was just trying to get things started :D

best place ive ridden is woking in surrey. theres a great park there with all sorts of ledges... shame i live 4 hours drive away (N)

i really wanted to come up to whitby n see good ol' mate steve but as 2 of our drivers had just past there driving test we thought it was a good idea to wait untill there comfortable with the cars and all that malarky, maybe next summer we will get a essex convoi (SP) and well just hit everywhere

tell you where id like to ride even though i mosly ride street id love to ride some of the places that stan shaw rides they look great to ride (street and natty)

my fav places to ride is wadebridge and bodmin, theres a hole load of differnt stuff to ride!!

thanks josh

well i ride in cornwall...in st austell + theres truro , plymouth , st austell places , mates gardens .

and josh i livein st austell so you wanna meet up some time and go for a ride like truro or plymouth mate cheers ...bennyb ..(Y)

i think he was just trying to get things started :D

best place ive ridden is woking in surrey. theres a great park there with all sorts of ledges... shame i live 4 hours drive away (N)

Are you kidding me?! I ride Basingstoke which is really good and Fleet my hometown. I tried Woking and it was absolute crap. Maybe we were in different parts - but I did go to the skatepark which was fairly big.

Phil