Can People Be So Imature?

luke_onza

Has anyone seen the new pictures of some little fags called Sam and Paul?

They live about ten minutes up the road from me they have got it in there head that they are ace but are just pure shit. I am sorry if anyone thinks am making a big deal out of nothing but it really annoys me. look at the discriptions.(N)

link.

pinkbike

luke

Edited by luke_echo

I agree, what was the point in making a post to slag someone off?

who just wants to ride there bike!! its people like you tht put people down for being crap on there bike!!

im not all that good on my bike and if you took the piss out of me ide have to take you to the gun show (ive always wantid to say that) (N)(N)

who just wants to ride there bike!! its people like you tht put people down for being crap on there bike!!

im not all that good on my bike and if you took the piss out of me ide have to take you to the gun show (ive always wantid to say that) (N)(N)

What the f*ck?

What are you on about, i disagree with this topic, i dont like the idea of slagging people off for no reason. So i have absolotely no idea what the hell your on about! (N):angry:

Edit: anyway, its not as if im any good on mine anyway, Read the post before you try to understand it! ******

Edited by Grizzly

I can understand where your coming from but they have only done it to try and make a tit out of me because I wouldn’t go riding with them because I need a new freewheel. I have no problem with them putting pictures up but what was the need in putting offensive descriptions’ on them?

luke (N)

I can understand where your coming from but they have only done it to try and make a tit out of me because I wouldn’t go riding with them because I need a new freewheel. I have no problem with them putting pictures up but what was the need in putting offensive descriptions’ on them?

luke (N)

SO!, your only putting yourself down to their level by doing this!

What the f*ck?

What are you on about, i disagree with this topic, i dont like the idea of slagging people off for no reason. So i have absolotely no idea what the hell your on about! (N):angry:

Edit: anyway, its not as if im any good on mine anyway, Read the post before you try to understand it! ******

ok i didnt meen to quote your post dude! but no nead to over react!! :blink:. i was just saying that they wanto ride there bikes. ok i maybe didnt read the discriptions!! but what does annoy me is when people say people are crap on there bikes just because theyre better!

Thank you for your help and advice. It doesn’t normally bother me but when I help them learn and get better they go and do that. I don’t put them down ever and I never would do it to anyone because I was at that stage and I know what it’s like when people put you down because you’re not as good.

luke