New Video From Ben Beckett

Ben Beckett

i look more comfy at the bit after my broken toe pic's were shown, due to me buying my new bar and

stem-my old stem was too low which made the bike feel gay. but i now have a hifi echo one, so it is more cumfy now.

Nah man, you obviously don't get what i mean. You don't suit the high bb bike, it looks sketchy and your technique looks wrong on it, kind of like your trying to ride a level bb bike only whilst not being on one.

Nah man, you obviously don't get what i mean. You don't suit the high bb bike, it looks sketchy and your technique looks wrong on it, kind of like your trying to ride a level bb bike only whilst not being on one.

nope i don't get what you mean. when i rode a normal bb height bike ( a base TA26) i looked fukkin shit on that, i look so much better on the high bb rise bike.

i think i suit the bike, END OF!

Any way enough arguing and all that crap!

just get back to comments (good and bad)

cheers

Edited by ben beckett

nope i don't get what you mean. when i rode a normal bb height bike ( a base TA26) i looked fukkin shit on that, i look so much better on the high bb rise bike.

i think i suit the bike, END OF!

cheers

This wasn't an argument, i was informing you your riding style is wrong for the bike you have and you should adopt a better, more suited technique... if you can't take constructive criticism don't post up videos on here.

cheers

i done this as a seperate reply, but because it was only a few mins after my other reply it appeared in the same box.

it wasen't made to you 'Krisboats' it was made to 'ben geary' and anyone who was going to try and be a cock, because i don't want my topic closed. sorry if you thought it was directed at you because it wasen't.

'Krisboats' did you think i was more comfy on my bike at the second half of the film where i had me new stem/bars?

Whats the deal with the bloody bunny rabit? Dinner? Cos if it aint getting eaten the whats going on!!!

The middle but umm most vids would of stopped there and after they've healed there new vid is out. That been better.

How ever there is something with your vids bar them being on goggle which winds me up, that i can;t put my finger on it!

Least you rididng!

Pete

I didnt actually understand a word of that..

Anyways i thought the riding was pretty good, full of some cool tricks, but i guess big stuff isnt for you then? Keep at it and i hope by video 10 your showing us some impressive hights...

On the whole i enjoyed watching the video, although the starting text was immature..

Willsey

*edit* and also i can see where Kris may be coming from about the high BB, but i mean if you feel happy with it then stick to it...

Edited by Willsey

'If you read this you are a sad twat blah blah blah', why the feck did you put that. I meen who puts that at the start of a Video.

Idiot.

ow i see, hahaha i put that on there for when my mate watched it but i forgot to remove it!

lmaon, hogg, 20.

my bad.

Anyways i thought the riding was pretty good, full of some cool tricks, but i guess big stuff isnt for you then? Keep at it and i hope by video 10 your showing us some impressive hights...

On the whole i enjoyed watching the video, although the starting text was immature..

Willsey

*edit* and also i can see where Kris may be coming from about the high BB, but i mean if you feel happy with it then stick to it...

hello, cheers for the reply, in my old video i had loads of high things in, but in this video i had loads of new tricks to me that i had learnt and wanted to try a different style of riding, plus i had recently broken a toe so i wasen't going to do loads of big stuff. if you are after height etc then check out my old video;

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....VtTM228AADobo6g

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...ckett&hl=en

i don't really care about doing really big drops anymore, i am just into skill, and riding that looks quality.

cheers for the replys guys.

Edited by ben beckett

I don't think its sketchy, it looks sluggish (no offence) yet he still managaes to pull the move off, it's just his riding style, and one thats unique which is better than being all uniform and seeing all of the same things over and over again, trials would be shite and boring if there was only one technique... it's best to be different...

I don't think its sketchy, it looks sluggish (no offence) yet he still managaes to pull the move off, it's just his riding style, and one thats unique which is better than being all uniform and seeing all of the same things over and over again, trials would be shite and boring if there was only one technique... it's best to be different...

i agree mate, i had a really heavy gear ratio in the 1st half-22:16, but i now have a 22:18 ratio, which is in the second half of the vid.

i done this as a seperate reply, but because it was only a few mins after my other reply it appeared in the same box.

it wasen't made to you 'Krisboats' it was made to 'ben geary' and anyone who was going to try and be a cock, because i don't want my topic closed. sorry if you thought it was directed at you because it wasen't.

'Krisboats' did you think i was more comfy on my bike at the second half of the film where i had me new stem/bars?

Yeha, there was an obvious improvement in the way you controlled the bike, however the thing i mean is still quite apparant. Is it a frame youve not had long? I guess when you get more used to the bike it will dissappear.

Great vid! Loved the bunny and all the editing no matter what ANYONE says.. It was good random stuff in vids makes them different to what people normally do and thats what makes it also a good vid! (Y)

Using same music as other people is not bad at all.. It's certainly not bad compared to people who do the same line as others so dont take anything off anyone who says anything about the music, after all its not the music that makes it good its the riding and edit. :D

Keep it up man you ride nicely :D

Edited by T-Lite Man

Yeha, there was an obvious improvement in the way you controlled the bike, however the thing i mean is still quite apparant. Is it a frame youve not had long? I guess when you get more used to the bike it will dissappear.

i have had the frame since feb 06, but i have recently recovered from a broken toe, so i hadn't ridden in 6 weeks (N) so that could be it, i have another vid mate, check that one out and see if you still notice it.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=86337

cheers

• 2 weeks later...