New Video From Ben Beckett

Ben Beckett

What is it with having random shit in your videos?

Other than the stupid crap that was put in it was okay, the riding was good but i don't care about mangey bunnies and that text at the beginning is a bit disrespectful. If someones taken the time to watch your video theres no need for anything like that, its not like people care that they've seen it, theres nothing innovative or original in it, just regular hops and gaps.

You don't look very comfy on the high bb bike either... i don't really know what it is but its almost as if the bike controls how you ride not you control how it rides if you get what i mean. Just looks unusual/a little sketchy.

Whats the deal with the bloody bunny rabit? Dinner? Cos if it aint getting eaten the whats going on!!!

The middle but umm most vids would of stopped there and after they've healed there new vid is out. That been better.

How ever there is something with your vids bar them being on goggle which winds me up, that i can;t put my finger on it!

Least you rididng!

Pete

You don't look very comfy on the high bb bike either... i don't really know what it is but its almost as if the bike controls how you ride not you control how it rides if you get what i mean. Just looks unusual/a little sketchy.

i look more comfy at the bit after my broken toe pic's were shown, due to me buying my new bar and

stem-my old stem was too low which made the bike feel gay. but i now have a hifi echo one, so it is more cumfy now.

cheers

Your the sad twat for writing that at the start.

Riding was ok, Editing and filming and Quality were shit.

"Your the sad twat for writing that at the start." what do you mean?

the quality is shit due to me not wanting to waste all my life waiting for it to export, and uploud to google.