Raven 6.0

Reece B

hi all, after snapping my mission the other i managed to get some founds for a new frame. so i ordered a bt raven 6.0 long, but i'm not sure what stem i should get, i'm not that tall (5ft8-9) so i think an echo 130x15 would be ok for me. any sugestion are welcome

Reece

Well I'm 5'9 and I find my mates echo control short a bit much of a handfull with a 130x15 stem, but it was near enough perfect with a 120x8. It's all up to you though, but I think that stem is a bit of overkill, especialy on a long bike. Weight untill it arrives and try to scab mates old stems to borrow to find a nice length/rise you like.

i will try that, also i need some new forks, ive seen the 06 control forks on tarty for £65. are they any gd? i dont have loads of money to spend :(

If you can scrape the barrel go for the Urbans. IMO they're nicer forks, and have proven strength (most popular stock fork I imagine). Think of it as a longer term investment.

I have a raven 6 long. I am 5 foot 8 and after trying many stems i found a 120*20 Base stem was the most comfotable to use. Other than that I would recommend the koxx 130*20 or the echo 130*15 stems from tartybikes.

I have a raven 6 long. I am 5 foot 8 and after trying many stems i found a 120*20 Base stem was the most comfotable to use. Other than that I would recommend the koxx 130*20 or the echo 130*15 stems from tartybikes.

Totally agree! I have a raven 6.0 long too and I use 120*20 Pazzaz stem.

Seems to be ok.