Pimp My Mbk

Oskar

Hey, today I got some stuff from Tarty! I just like to know what you think of it (Y)

Before

IPB Image

Now

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Things I have changed since I last posted it: Tensile UCI Urban Legend 175mm cranks, Front sprocket Plazmatic by Wi, rear cog CK 15t, chain kmc k810 and brakelever to the new 05 version. I have also taken off the innercage on the pedals.

http://www.light-bikes.com/bikegallery/Bik...ting.asp?id=959

Cheers!

Its a nice ride.. But its also shit light! I'm gonna order some schwalbe tires.. Do you like yours?

I like them, the big betty has good grip and is quite light (Y) the nobby nic is also quite nice, but I have just tested the nobby nic and racing ralph so I can't say how good/bad it is compared to others.

Edit: Do you really ride your bike? :-

haha, yeah I do, but I also like to keep it clean and nice looking :$ :rolleyes:

I love the look of the MBK, but don´t like the long wheelbase..

Yours is the best looking MBK (Y)

Thanks! I don't think it feels so long, my old frame was a 1029mm WB bike :rolleyes: And I got used to this frame pretty quick, and now I love it! But maybee thats becouse im quite tall, I dont know :)

Why did you swap out the middleburns?

Tensile, is ligher, sexier and I wanted a smaller sprocket/bash than the streety style middleburn bash, also the splines on the burn cranks started to "wear" (can't find a better word :lol: ) out.