First View

Savage

Mr Savage......

Whats with the change?

Have seen clips of you riding both 20" and 26" and would say you suited 26" better but it's your choice.

I'm not gonna argue with the british champ (26" for the win, hint, hint)

Good luck with the new wheels, they look very swish. Hope you do well again next season.

PS. Can i have your old bike?

Rob

Replies;

Ali, I can't make my mind up what to ride next year, but I will ride 20" and 26" at the UCI's.

Josh, mine will not have a rear disc mount. A version with that option will be available Jan/Feb.

Rob, its easier to look smooth on a 26", I still enjoy both and would like the World Elite title, eventually. If you want a V Racing I have two for sale.

I would, also, like to know the geo of this beast. Seems pretty cool, but the stickers are really tacky and make it look average. I'm sorry, but i thought that the original Benito Pro Model looked nicer with white and silver graphics, and pink rims (Y) .

Would be good to see some pictures of you thrashing it around, pal. Or even a video, seeing as though you haven't brought one out in a good year :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

20" ? :huh:

It would be nice if Koxx brought out a very small ie Monty 205 size bike for the really little folk in our world,

My little lass wants to start now she has taken her stableisers off. Come on KOXX.

A brother and sister team like the Morgans on Montys but on Koxx instead.

It would be nice if Koxx brought out a very small ie Monty 205 size bike for the really little folk in our world,

My little lass wants to start now she has taken her stableisers off. Come on KOXX.

wasp?

why dont just get the monty..?

Some measurements.

Wheel base with KOXX forks, 1000 or 1040 (short or long), 350mm chainstays, with plus 66 for the BB.

KOXX tell me that the frame is manufactured from an aluminium alloy that they have not used for a frame before, more info when I have it.

Ben.

• 3 weeks later...