Whats Happen With Gu For 07

David Biddle™

:shifty: 'cause your a new member :shifty: maybe there weren't as popular as the Zoo! and Echo and all of dengs other crazy brands and he decided to discontinue it because they werent selling to good? think how many people bitch about long GUs being aweful? meh maybe deng'll stop cncing everything next...

What the..... :blink: they cant stop gu's well i went on there earlier and the frame isnt on the page but i went on selectbikes and they have them but i want a gu for my 26" so they best not change the design and there best be some on sale when it comes to january sales woo hoo!!

:shifty: 'cause your a new member :shifty: maybe there weren't as popular as the Zoo! and Echo and all of dengs other crazy brands and he decided to discontinue it because they werent selling to good? think how many people bitch about long GUs being aweful? meh maybe deng'll stop cncing everything next...

I'll offer Deng any sexual service personaly from my self if he does all of the above and the chinese vomit come of mutli f**king colors. If i wana see color i';ll take drug and drink, other wise i wana see stuff normaly.

I'll offer Deng any sexual service personaly from my self if he does all of the above and the chinese vomit come of mutli f**king colors. If i wana see color i';ll take drug and drink, other wise i wana see stuff normaly.

At least his frames don't look like some scaffolding experiment gone wrong.

And they say in once piece. ;)