Our Bike Trials Video....

Sucram

Nice vid, must say the camera quality has improved, editing was nice, music was good, and the riding wasn't too gash either. How long have you and your friend been riding? Oh, and GET A LID :helmet: Trust me, you'll thank the lid and yourself one day.

Edited by Fat Pants

Classic song (Y) good call!

Was a little the same over and over!

You all need to improve on you blance and moving forward, ride more, it'll come! Get some mussles!

How ever i do have 1 huge winge!

Is that a toom stone you ridding on? Wouls you like it if you were dead 6ft wooden box berried and for us to ride, wee, poo, party on you? I'm all for the death thing, sex in a gravy yard fine with me but i think rididng is a bit more harsh on a toom stone!

Will you be getting a better camera too?

Also try some differnt style. I've been messing about using my left foot to start with and with one rotation of the cranks going to my strong foot. Sets you up for loads, can do things totaly differnt. Like a drop yeah! Insted of rocking back and forth to the music as 1 did in tut vid, go to do a pedal up wheeley but 1 wheel length from the edge, as you go to the edge stablise with your brake, hold it, lower the front, squat down into it and drop. Looks good, take lots of adjstment so it's fun but look better than rocking back forth as if your ment to be in a padded cell!

Pete

quote name='marcus_tpro' date='Nov 9 2006, 06:00 PM' post='1088482']

hi, this was our first video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...42647&hl=en and you all said it was ok but need a better camera...well we have done that and i think its much better video. let me know what you think. (Y)

Nice vid, must say the camera quality has improved, editing was nice, music was good, and the riding wasn't too gash either. How long have you and your friend been riding? Oh, and GET A LID :helmet: Trust me, you'll thank the lid and yourself one day.

oh yer and we have been riding properly about 4 to 5 months

actually, the plymouth lot ride the shit out of their war memorial, ours in pompey is a replica of theirs and we don't dare touch it. shows different levels of respect i guess, or the fact that ours is in a very public area compared to theirs so we can't get away with it.

meh

don't ride on graves, get helmets. don't do gaps less that 1/2 a foot