Short Video From Ben Moore

Rich Pearson

I thought that was a great video. I thought that the editing was just right, it wasn't "over edited". As with a lot of videos to date the editing is slightly over the top and hides the quality of the riding too much, sort of like it's unnatural. A good example of this in my opinion is Craig Lee Scotts latest video, I really thought there was too much slow motion in it, which did spoil it slightly for me.

Another good point I'd like to make on this video is the riding style; I found it was really good quality, but at the same time it wasn't over the top, as with some more willing, extreme riders. I found Bens style really relaxed and smooth, and in my opinion that is a good rider who can really control the bike well and has true talent in the sport. This video reminded me of back when I had my first trials bike and how much more fun it seemed back then, whereas now I feel I tend to push myself to a sort of "uncomfortable" level when riding with friends.

Thanks, Josh.

I thought that was a great video. I thought that the editing was just right, it wasn't "over edited". As with a lot of videos to date the editing is slightly over the top and hides the quality of the riding too much, sort of like it's unnatural. A good example of this in my opinion is Craig Lee Scotts latest video, I really thought there was too much slow motion in it, which did spoil it slightly for me.

Another good point I'd like to make on this video is the riding style; I found it was really good quality, but at the same time it wasn't over the top, as with some more willing, extreme riders. I found Bens style really relaxed and smooth, and in my opinion that is a good rider who can really control the bike well and has true talent in the sport. This video reminded me of back when I had my first trials bike and how much more fun it seemed back then, whereas now I feel I tend to push myself to a sort of "uncomfortable" level when riding with friends.

Thanks, Josh.

Man that brought a tear to my eye :thumbsup: