My Bounce

THE trials commentator

[attachmentid=8074]

well,there she is.nice bike to ride.i was riding a curtis T1comp for ages,real streety setup,and refused to move with the times,till i got fed up of being able to manual,but not gap :ermm: got this,built it up completely different,always swore black an blue that i would never use anything other than azonic double walls...she's running on some flat bars,and i can still manual,but i can gap too :o

hahah,just gotta get me outta the 80's music phase now :P

Carl

post-636-1163268744_thumb.jpg

[attachmentid=8074]

well,there she is.nice bike to ride.i was riding a curtis T1comp for ages,real streety setup,and refused to move with the times,till i got fed up of being able to manual,but not gap :ermm: got this,built it up completely different,always swore black an blue that i would never use anything other than azonic double walls...she's running on some flat bars,and i can still manual,but i can gap too :o

hahah,just gotta get me outta the 80's music phase now :P

Carl

looks nice, not keen on flat bars myself!

oh and i will have your old cd's then ;)

NOICE! Why did you change from the curtis? that was a rather tast set up, fancy a change?

yea,just fancied something a bit different,and slightly longer.the curtis was really nice,but was restricting me from certain moves.plus,i got bored of it :P

and mike,my cd's aint goin nowhere :shifty: im getting some discs next week so i'll start doing them albums (Y)

Carl