New Koxx Clothes Design ! And Maybe More?

TRA

Hi,

Im doing multimedia school, and now me and 3 other in my class have a 4 week project.

We are going to do some new design on koxx(koxx products, 24 , koxx-one whatever) clothes /stickers/posters.

What i would like to know is what YOU would like for a design !

Maybe some trousers that are not BLACK ? Maybe some camo KOXX style clothing, maybe some more graphics on clothing?

What about stickers ? got any ideas?

And Big posters of Biketrials .. what would you like ?

Something else we could Design ?

Its mainly Design which should go to PRINT .

Give us ideas, our goal is to design for you people , not koxx , koxx makes money of you ;)

-TRA

ahhh noo please no camo its getting on my tits! and fluro colours! arghhhh :sick:

some clothes that are actually fashionable, its key to look pimp whilst riding haha

maybe design some decent trials shoes that dont cost a fortune and dont make you look like an elf

Edited by trialsguru

What about some trousers with certian features:

1 that have a padded pocket, maybe for a phone.

2 somewhere you can put a punch card, and easily get it out, while wearing gloves.

3 a special loop so you can clip your helmet to them.

4 a small pocket with a plasic lining so you can carry tar in your pocket without it all sticking to the material inside the pocket.

5 a zipped pocket near the bottom of the trousers so you put your car keys in there safely without the risk of falling over and stabbing yourself.

6 maybe a sleeve on the inside of the shin so you can slip a shinpad in there and remove it if you want (just like a shaped piece of plastic that can be removed)

Just some ideas.

:D

it would be pretty cool to have shoes in the same design as the trousers.

Something SNOW CAMO! Or NIGHT TIME CAMO! Since as its winter it would be nice to wear this type of stuff just to really blend in with the weather haha. But anything snow Camo i will buy.

oh dear, why not join the army? they would give you more camo then you could possibly wank over...

alot of good ideas here, and i think we will definetly design some clothes where "KOXX" is less visible so that you dont have to be a KOXX fan to like it.

and the fact that your more than likely to get pounded with sarcastic comments of penises if you wear it out in public, like's been said before I'd be really eager to buy some koxx clothing if it wasn't so expensive and if possible, more widely available.

Something SNOW CAMO! Or NIGHT TIME CAMO! Since as its winter it would be nice to wear this type of stuff just to really blend in with the weather haha. But anything snow Camo i will buy.

Biff knows where it's at.

Snow camo 3/4 lengths pleeeeeaaaaaase. Dunno wether I'd pay the Koxx Premium though... :ermm:

I already have a snow camo Xen Biff. nernerner :P

its really weird how you people say that koxx clothes is expensive, havent you people checked the stores on what shit costs nowadays ?! its like 90 EURO for a t-shirt ! KOXX clothes have regular prices for good quality products,atleast the same class as you find in stores (not the 99 cent store)

first time I've really seen this stuff to be honest Trialsman Koxx Clothing

and it does look pretty tempting to buy except for firstly, cant really see any decent pics of the clothes, and the sizes... can you get much vaguer than sizes 'medium' and 'large'? I think I'd be a size small seeing as I dont like baggy shirts when riding, maybe they are available but just not on that site ^^^.

any more shops in the UK sell koxx clothing? perhaps with better description and pictures :S