New Koxx Clothes Design ! And Maybe More?

TRA

oh dear, why not join the army? they would give you more camo then you could possibly wank over...

Becuase they use their camo for a reaon, so they don't get shot though the head - which is why people like to wear camo, but not join the army.

In other words, stfu.

Could we try and Keep the word Koxx as discrete as possible on the clothes like in small print, having a T-shirt with KOXX! written across it in massive print just doesnt seem appealing to wear in college haha

Wise words, i'd like to see camo too. Maybe black though to gray camo. And some kind of elasicated pull thingy 3" up from the bottom of each leg. So you can keep your cogs and freewheels trouser free.

(Y)

I'd spend up to €75 on a really good pair of trousers, or some kinda of coat / jacket.

No more than €30 on a long sleeved to, and no more than €20 on a tee.

And i'd have to reeealy like something to spend anything near to those prices.

€90 plus what ever it'd cost to get to my door is alot of money, far too much for item of clothing apart from shoes. (That's if i got my conversions correct :S)

What about some trousers with certian features:

1 that have a padded pocket, maybe for a phone.

2 somewhere you can put a punch card, and easily get it out, while wearing gloves.

3 a special loop so you can clip your helmet to them.

4 a small pocket with a plasic lining so you can carry tar in your pocket without it all sticking to the material inside the pocket.

5 a zipped pocket near the bottom of the trousers so you put your car keys in there safely without the risk of falling over and stabbing yourself.

6 maybe a sleeve on the inside of the shin so you can slip a shinpad in there and remove it if you want (just like a shaped piece of plastic that can be removed)

Just some ideas.

:D

it would be pretty cool to have shoes in the same design as the trousers.

#

This guy knows waht hes talking. i agree with the padded pokets how the hell you spell that lol and the tar pocket. i say dark blur. Or camo white

and a pack of cigarettes of 20 is near 9 EUR .

That's mega expensive. We're talking €6.60 for a pack of 20 here.

But then again you'll have to compare all this to the minimum wage. If you can't produce items cheaper then i don't think you've be able to sell them here :(.

I would like to see a decent set of water proofs that dont make you look like a nasa scientist and you can also wear riding wise. Something maybe gortex style. I am a huge fan of 3/4 lengths and ones that have velcro pockets and also are a little bit padded in places and are breathable.

Other than that a nice lightweight hoodie and some tshirts with actually designs to the clothing rather than just a printed image for a change.

Good luck with it

KOXX do zippy`s .

The best would be to make KOXX clothes which is good for riding and clubbing , and it satisfies KOXX for theyr "free commercial" aswell as selling to those who doesnt want KOXX all over..

Not easy eh.

About camo, we were around in different shops looking, and theres actually quite ALOT of camo ! but alot of it has a VERY subtle look so it is not the "traditional" camo, it doesnt have to be supplied by the army to be called "camo" , brown with some patterns on it and voila , camo .

This one ? Would be cool for Koxx KIRL riders

BTW. Every trial riders wants to be unique...thats why they buy bikes without saddle.

Please don't ask for opinion on trial forums because each of us will give you different suggestion...

IMHO Just DO YOUR JOB...and if they will sell well...You are a winner!.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by rav

I'm not exactly an expert on what clothes look good :$ (if you've ever seen me, you'll know) but I reckon some Boxers that say KOXX or better still KOXX MONSTERBOY (for obvious ' big turkey twizzler' remarks).

Posters... Just good shots really with fish eye, black and white images and other equally effective effects!

:-

i think clothes have to be:

-light

-durable

-strong

-well made!!

-look sexy ;)

maybe get a number of diffrent designs of the highstreet as it wer all totally diffrent styles and have a poll to see what style is more popular?

i think a nice hoodie would be good, some trousers that are light and look sexy with a few nicely positioned pockets.

good luck :)

EDIT: http://www.astore.de/store/artikel/carhart...ulli_navsky.jpg

something like that would be good, with no hood if you ride with a hood it always flips onto your face i find :P

Edited by craigdavies