Zona Zenith - Where To Buy?

streetjibs

ok, supercycles is 299pounds frame and headset, a guy on ebay MikeSupercycles is 100 pounds cheaper with headset! but i cant use ebay and dont have a credit card. Does anyone know anywhere else they are sellin zeniths for 199 with headset??? any online shops?? iv tried the usual ones.... :ermm:

Thanks

ok, supercycles is 299pounds frame and headset, a guy on ebay MikeSupercycles is 100 pounds cheaper with headset! but i cant use ebay and dont have a credit card. Does anyone know anywhere else they are sellin zeniths for 199 with headset??? any online shops?? iv tried the usual ones.... :ermm:

Thanks

Why not befriend someone trustworthy who uses Ebay and has a credit card/paypal and then give them cash (if local), send the money to their account (free to do inside the UK). They can make sure they give your postal address for delivery.

Everyone's a winner: More positive ebay feedback for your friend and the frame for you (Y)

If you offered the ebay buyer an incentive of say £10 for their time, then I'm sure you'd have no shortage of offers and can be sure to have a pick out a raft of reputable chap/chapesses.

Steve

Just phone up supercycles and say that you have seen it on ebay for 200 quid, and can you buy it direct over the phone for that price.. Thats what i did, (came next day delivery as well,)

(Y)

Good idea! If you can't pay via card, why not ask them if they'll accept cheque / cash transfer? It's in their interest to or they'll miss out on a sale.