Taste Of Chaos 2006

DEZ

hays guys im off to taste of chaos 2006 tomorrow i only bought the ticket becuse alexisonfire were playin but ive recentally been told they arnt (N)

does anyone know the line up i wanna make sure i dont look a dick wearing an alexisonfire t shirt :$

much thanks Dez

also who else is going maybe ill see you and we can ride a bit fo cardiff next day if your up for it

The line up this year looks shit.

Alexisonfire were the only good band on the bill.

Last year was soo much better.

Besides, I think that wearing a bands shirt to their gig isnt coshier.

Makes you look like a try hard groupie, or that you just bought it and want to look like everyone else who just has.

I say if they arent playing wear it, then youll know your a fan of the band, and your pissed they arent there.

hays guys im off to taste of chaos 2006 tomorrow i only bought the ticket becuse alexisonfire were playin but ive recentally been told they arnt (N)

does anyone know the line up i wanna make sure i dont look a dick wearing an alexisonfire t shirt :$

Yes they are playing, dont worry :) The complete lineup is:-

Alexisonfire

Anti-flag

Saosin

Senses Fail

Taking Back Sunday

Underoath

Last year was soo much better.

Very true, I absolutely loved last years, even though the singer from The Used is a complete egotistical w*nker

I shall be making the trip to cardiff though, should be a good night. Really really lookin 4ward to seeing Anti-Flag, their new album is brilliant! Alexisonfire should be much the same, stonking new album which they'll hopefully play some of! Taking Back Sunday I dont know amazingly well but enjoy their stuff, will see what they bring. Senses Fail, good old generical u cant beat it!

Not bothered about the other 2, but my mate loves Saosin so I gotta go hold his hand in the pit >_<

Enjoy anybody who's going :)

M@

the place will be full of emos so pritty much everyones gonna look like a dick

*taste of scene*

shouldnt care what teeshirt you wear as long as your wearing it because you want to and not just because their the "in" band

ah brillent ive liked em for a while now

there new album crisis is kinda shit thou i prefer there old stuff but i did say that the old album was perfect and how can you improve on perceft so yeah

is any one else from here going today?

meep :rolleyes:

*taste of scene*

LOL its very true, so many 14-18 yr old scene kiddies!

Not as bad as Give it a Name though, went to last years and it should've been called Emo-fest. There was even a Vans/Converse and Atticus Black sales stand in the venue ffs <_<

Headin up now, have fun whoever goes :)

M@

LOL its very true, so many 14-18 yr old scene kiddies!

Not as bad as Give it a Name though, went to last years and it should've been called Emo-fest. There was even a Vans/Converse and Atticus Black sales stand in the venue ffs <_<

Headin up now, have fun whoever goes :)

M@

Yer your right i forgot about "give it a name" i belive thats much worse music wise, can anyone remind me of this years lineup?

Did they have the GHD van like they do at leeds fest? haha hair wash, dry and straiten for £15

*commenses mud throwing*

but yer have fun everyone who going :D

Unholy alliance tour is more my thing but i couldnt make it this year (N)

Slayer

Lamb of God

Children of Bodom

Mastodon

oooooooo yer B)

Unholy alliance tour is more my thing but i couldnt make it this year (N)

Slayer

Lamb of God

Children of Bodom

Mastodon

Yeh i went to that in cardiff. But it was In Flames instead of Mastodon which made me very happy though.

And if you think tons of emo kids is bad, try all the goths. Or should i say the fat uncool people that dress in black just so they have people to hang around with.