London 19/11/06

lankyri

ok me and fellow rider simpson did some filming in london the other weekend, his video is already up but i wanted to make it as well, got ifferent music to it (machine head imperium) and just did a little bit of filming if you wanna check it out heres the link

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1463152634

let me no what you think of it and if your on myspace feel free to add and comment

cheers rick

wicked to see crouds :):)

the only thing i dont like about crouds like when iride in town is you feel presured to try big stuff then more people watch then you have to do another big trick then it gets nacering or you just bail badly then it is all over but i feel presured because im a crap nebie rider :D

cheers for the possitve comments guys, i know the music was a bit heavy but ive wanted to make a video to that tune because its a wikid riding tune for me

andy i was filming all of us but when i got the footage off simp thats all i had but yeah il do another southend video or something with better editing if i can get a better movie editing program

cheers rick