Koxx Camp 07

robster

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 16 2007, 05:48 PM)
Right, well i think i've got a lift now with Walker. But, just incase... Wheres Fountaine Bleu? :P

Cheers,

Joe.

its just south of paris. We're going there for a few days first and then coming up for koxx days :)

Its just we're setting off on the 23rd thats the only prob why a couple of people cant make it cos its a dodgy time for those with committments

Fontaine Bleu is quite close to Buthiers, where koxx days is held. god it seems so long ago since i was last there :(

not long now, Joe do you know who else will be going with Walker? as i could possibly take all his bikes in the back of my van, as he is thinking of following me.

Waynio.............................

Fontaine Bleu is quite close to Buthiers, where koxx days is held. god it seems so long ago since i was last there :(

not long now, Joe do you know who else will be going with Walker? as i could possibly take all his bikes in the back of my van, as he is thinking of following me.

Waynio.............................

Errm, thats sounds like a plan - he was talking to me about getting another passenger to share the fuel costs. So he could definately do that and maybe even another two passengers if we put bikes in your van (Y) .

I'll have a chat with him about it :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

Ye man, bikes in back of my van is kool. well for travelling down there. coming back should be ok too, as im now probably getting my 3 new bikes into the Uk i was going to collect them while at koxx days.

Porter knows of France very well, he knows all the nearest hospitals and all the best places to be sick, same goes for when he goes to Spain too (Y) hes pretty rad when it comes to sickness :rolleyes: Take your XC bike porter? i might be taking mine, forgot to order it today though. (Y) Marin Mount Vis in size S :D

Waynio......................

• 2 weeks later...

Hey people,

I am flying over for Koxx Days anc Camp from Israel. the thing is i am the only one from israel flying there.

and even that i have a french Citzimship i dont speak a word of french :unsure::rolleyes:

will there be English Guys there threw all the Camp?

and another question, how are the rooms, how many people in one?

Thanks,

Nir

Cant wait

I think people need to remember that when we're over there we are representing our country, some people already seem to have it in the heads that this is a week of being an ass in another country and getting away with it.

Just hope people go in the right frame of mind.

matts got a point.i was thinking of this the other day at work. recently there has been a huge rift in the uk with riders etc but like matt says,we are representing the UNITED kingdom so lets all go across united and kick some mofo ass.we leave any bad vibes here and just have a huge laugh and see some amazing riding. lets show the rest of the world what the Uk's capable off. :rolleyes:

sorry if this seems like pep talk but i think its quite important.

craig

I'm not sure if this was just coincidence, but a lot of german riders I've talked to say that stereotypically, UK riding involves alot of drop gaps :P I blame fatmike for that.... but it just goes to show that no matter where we are we still have a reputation... I for one aint holding that one ^^ up though :P

We'll behave, dont worry :)

I'm not sure if this was just coincidence, but a lot of german riders I've talked to say that stereotypically, UK riding involves alot of drop gaps :P I blame fatmike for that.... but it just goes to show that no matter where we are we still have a reputation... I for one aint holding that one ^^ up though :P

We'll behave, dont worry :)

that'd be right though.we have THE heavy hitters of street.our natty riders are under-estimated.

man i'm excited

craig