Koxxboxx

t33zr

With the Ashton seat, it bends so if you fall on it you don't get impregnated/raped. Don't think that's gonna happen with this one? Other than that, looks pretty cool, I just wouldn't want to ride it...

probably would, its made by koxx!

lol JOKE!

didn't know koxx were bringin out an ashotn promodel!

Where the hell is he going in that second picture ^^^ ? That looks huge!

Anyway, I think it looks pretty cool. But it'll be way too expensive for sensible people :rolleyes:

theres not many sensible trials riders though, they sell plenty of xtp's don't see why these wont shift.

• 2 months later...

i think if you want THE lightest competition frame out there, then this is going to be the one. 1640 GRAMS!!!! which comes out around 3lb :S:rolleyes: now that is LIGHT, due to the technology in the making of the frame.

it would be pretty kool for them to make a sligtly shorter wheelbase version, like they did with the XTP's :)

its spaced at the rear for 110/120mm or summit singlespeed 26" hub.

Waynio........................

it quoted in MBUK 1Kg but i got told 1640grams (Y) which still isnt bad.

all this Hydro-formed tubing stuff is great, time will tell how strong it is though. i dont know the exact techology on the KoxxBoxx but its something different again so Vincent was telling me.

Hope they do it in a shorter length. really do like the look/style of it. looks like a MACHINE as opposed to a "tubed" frame.

i think if you want THE lightest competition frame out there, then this is going to be the one. 1640 GRAMS!!!! which comes out around 3lb :S:rolleyes: now that is LIGHT, due to the technology in the making of the frame.

it would be pretty kool for them to make a sligtly shorter wheelbase version, like they did with the XTP's :)

its spaced at the rear for 110/120mm or summit singlespeed 26" hub.

yes! I f**kin knew it.

I wonder how thin the tube walls are.

The technology in Hydro-forming is that good i was waiting to see how long it would take to come into the "trials" market. its just going to be something that gets used by every Deng and his dog soon too. (probably)

That 20" bike i will have one in around 3 to 4 weeks time. again a Hydro-formed frame.

EDIT: the "ass impaler" is actually quite well done, it stops you slipping onto the back wheel and tangling your bollox round the wheel (you sit more on the frame and dont over hang your ass) (Y) i do sometimes get sick of sitting on the top tube/rear tyre and my bollok getting trapped and caught under my booster. Note this frame is not for the feint hearted. if it wasnt a good frame it wouldnt be designed/ridden by one of the WORLDS best riders. (it obviously works how Vincent wants it to work)

Waynio.........................

Edited by Waynio