Hey, - Another New Boy...

sidehop

Hey all,

I am new to trials-forum, but i have been watching what goes on for a good few weeks now just so i could get the basic idea of how things work. I have made myself very aware of the guidelines.

I know all about the validation system which is a very good idea as i searched a few topics on why its there and found out that it is a very useful way of stopping those time wasters out there.

My bike is a zona zip frame with a nice set-up in my eyes it has a profile cassette on rear, hope mono on front, tensile cranks, zoo bar and stem, and i run double magura for now but i have a avid bb7 cable disc to put on once i get my new wheel for the front.

I have been riding for about a year and a half now and am doing fairly well and i am in the process of making a new video. I hope it turns out how i hope it does but i am using 'windows movie maker' for now as i am getting a new computer soon and with it some better editing software but until then i must battle on with movie maker.

Well i think thats all i have to say...

Thanks.

Sidehop. ^_^

p.s How do you report a topic, as i wanted to report one on new mebers chat but i dont know how??

Edited by sidehop

Welcome to the forum. At the moment there is some prat going round making topics then trying to abuse people. Its not usually like this, i've only seen this once and this is the second time now, and i have been a member for all most a year now.

All i can say is stick to the Rules and you will be a member in no time, and with a first post like that one you should be made a member now. :) I Have a zona zip aswell but i'm selling it and the money for it should be here tomorrow. So i won't have a zona zip in like 2 days and i'm moving to 26" maybe getting a aorta.

Enjoy your stay.

Matt Rushton

See i said you will be a full member quickly i wasn't expecting it to be that quick but well done. (Y)

Matt Rushton

Us moderator types do occassionally do a bit of work on the forum :P

Bloody good post by sidehop and it just goes to show the importance of quality over quantity of posts made. If only the anxed new member that has just been spamming the board with abuse could have learnt this.......

Bloody good post by sidehop and it just goes to show the importance of quality over quantity of posts made. If only the anxed new member that has just been spamming the board with abuse could have learnt this.......

Do you know who it is yet. As in their main account. Name and shame. :-

At the moment there is some prat going round making topics then trying to abuse people. Its not usually like this, i've only seen this once and this is the second time now, and i have been a member for all most a year now.

true. that sort of behaviour is normally reserved for full member forums (Y)

and

yeah, name and shame

Just a quick question about validation: Does my de vallidation mean i'm gonna be in NMC for ever?

But yeah, this guys definetly here to be a good lad.

Hope karl's propper account gets his arse kicked, it's probably T-OM being pissed off about not being validated for so long, it took me a long time to get validated but did i complain? No. Bumhole.

Do you know who it is yet. As in their main account. Name and shame. :-

Looks like it was done on school computers. Hopefully they'll get websense to block TF like all the other schools seem to be doing :P

Just a quick question about validation: Does my de vallidation mean i'm gonna be in NMC for ever?

But yeah, this guys definetly here to be a good lad.

Hope karl's propper account gets his arse kicked, it's probably T-OM being pissed off about not being validated for so long, it took me a long time to get validated but did i complain? No. Bumhole.

I'm in a good mood and your last posts seem to be good, your validated again and I've removed all your warnings. Consider it a clean slate. Bear in mind (as you know) validation works both ways..

Welcome to the forum sidehop :turned: