Down Graded

bite me

ok so i was placed back in new members would love to know why and if anyone could tell me how i could find out just out of interest its understandable anyway i had a very angry night didn't do all that well

sorry for anyone whom i offended.

btw moderators do a great job keeping plebs out of the forum makes posting a lot better

hope i can make my way back some when

also another quick note

whats everyone getting for christmas :P:P

simon, i dont think hes done anything significant enough to be down graded to NMC though. the only thing i can see that hes done properly wrong was having a little rant in his stolen bike topic when someone changed the topic to his shitty tyres, which is understandable, and im sure i would be quite frustrated.

simon, i dont think hes done anything significant enough to be down graded to NMC though. the only thing i can see that hes done properly wrong was having a little rant in his stolen bike topic when someone changed the topic to his shitty tyres, which is understandable, and im sure i would be quite frustrated.

You proberly will be frustrated soon when you get down graded :D .

yer but why downgraded it was apauling i know and it was a rant cos i had a shocking day not going into that was tired too.

ive seen many useless bits of non-understandble writing by members on here.

would have corrected it today but wait.... cant reply to this forum not allowed.

i will read through my posts from now on.

plus i really wanna correct the steve from tarty bit lol shows how tired i was cos it even says heatsink down it.

again sorry.

plus sorry to random monty rider lol.

hmmmmmm

*that is all*