Koxx Monster Boy Vs Monty 221 Ti

wellsey

monty 221TI without a doubt, just has better components overall

and looks alot better aswell ;)

Have to agree with meteor here. The Monty Ti does have a lot of good components. Seeing as I own one I can tell you that it feels very nice especially when rolling up objects. The brakes work imense in all weather. Although i would try and find someone with Ti and a monsterboy and have a go on both as I can imagine that they will be quite different. (Y)

Matt

Edited by mattyboy2384

How can you possibly compare these bikes? They're completely different, the Monsterboy has a huge bb rise and a much longer wheelbase than the Monty. Whoever has given you their opinion has either never ridden a Monsterboy or just favors one of the two because of it's looks. How silly.

Might be easier if you specify what you're looking for? It's like asking if one should get a Leeson or a Vinco.

hi, i ride a monsterboy, its slightly longer than the ti but only a bit , when on the back wheel it just sits there and gives you more time, the components are all koxx try-all and ive never had a problem with them, the brakes are hope try-all front and rear and stop in any conditions, the frame seems to give you plenty of room when riding , its strong but light and just looks smart , in my opinion the montys look the same every year just a change of colour. go with the monsterboy you'll love it.

if you want info call koxx-uk on 07000 442232 they will give you all the help you need.

james.

Edited by bonzojim

You will have to ride them both and see what you think. I was all set to get a kona scrap (I think), was about to pay for it and the guy said, "we've also got a Scott YZ0 if you want to have a look". I didn't really want to but i thought I might as well. I rode them next to each other in the car park and was amazed at you much better the Scott was, it was lighter, smaller and I could throw it about more. So I bought it!

I know that they are both dirt jump bikes but I'd bare my experience in mind, you don't want to buy the wrong one at that price...

hi, i ride a monsterboy, its slightly longer than the ti but only a bit , when on the back wheel it just sits there and gives you more time, the components are all koxx try-all and ive never had a problem with them, the brakes are hope try-all front and rear and stop in any conditions, the frame seems to give you plenty of room when riding , its strong but light and just looks smart , in my opinion the montys look the same every year just a change of colour. go with the monsterboy you'll love it.

if you want info call koxx-uk on 07000 442232 they will give you all the help you need.

james.

i have to say that is one awesome machine you've got there!! Loving the green wheels B)

• 9 months later...