Onza's

twokn6

yeah i'm looking for a new bike but i'm just deciding on what to get

i'm looking got a mod if you've got any offers

anyone?

thanks (Y)

lewis

Sorry to burst your bubble matey (on two counts actually...)

1) Wanted topics aren't allowed in NMC (this is looking like its turning into one)

and 2) T-Mag's are rubbish (trust me I've had one for 2 years). Its harder to snap a tooth pick than a T-Mag.

:turned:

Edit: Anyway... if I was spending £500 on an Onza, I'd buy the new T-Comp!

Edited by Mr_Tensile

DON'T get a T-Mag, the T-PRO is a better frame with the same bits (apart from the disk). I'd get the 07 T-Comp which comes with tensile cranks and freewheel. They also come with a disk mount on the forks if you wnat to upgrade, I was going to with my T-PRO but i just ground the rim and I prefer it to my mates bikes which have disks on the front.

This is a hard one, seeing my knowledge is a bit dodgy but in my expirience (I've got one) the T-bird or T-pro are the best value for money. BTW what do u think about the 07 T-bird. If onza could make another model with a rear maggie, it would b better. Tartybikes have got the pics. www.tartybikes.co.uk is the address 4 people who don't know.

I would have said that a 06 T-pro or T-bird are best for a rider who knows the trials basics and wants to pursue it further, and good value.

But the 07 models are in, and the 06's are out, almost all of the new 20" model's are Magura-less so to get an 07 model, either get one with Magura's or the T-pro.

I'm getting an 07 T-vee as my first trials, and then probably adding some white Magura's to it.

I mean the 07 T-vee is almost the same as the 07 T-bird, just minus the 19" drilled rim, and mechanical disc on the front, but thats not much of a bonus for £80 extra. Thats why I'm getting the "Vee" and using the leftover money to buy myself some parts.

Thats my opinion on it.