Another Ashton Justice

fathopper

Ashton Justice, Echo Urbans, Avid and Deore Brakes, Alex Dx32 rear rim, Mavic XC front rim, middleburns, Michellin Hot S tyres, Zoo bar, Hope Stem, Hope XC and Hope Pro 2 rear hub. And added touch of kitkat on my forks.

astonsudeke7.jpg

frontashtronbluejv5.jpg

kitkaturbansng9.jpg

my ashton has an update: its now got Avid Ulitmate vee which is really nice compared to my old magura, the adaptors are Zhi thanks to Ben Savage, they are very nice looking and easy to setup. Im currently using left over coust pad from Bigman, but going to put in Ali C joypads which worked brilliantly on my old magura. And a aquired friend ratty stuck in my spokes

0302071819xg4.jpg

0502072115dz1.jpg

0502072117lo8.jpg

Edited by fathopper

• 1 month later...
Ver niiiice!

I'm sure I've already seen those forks before, and an explanation about how its done... But can you refresh my memory? :-

lol took about 5 hours, 3 A4 pages of sticky paper with kitkat logos printed on and about a full can of clear lacquer, then bobs your uncle kitkat forks :P

Edited by fathopper

Ver niiiice!

I'm sure I've already seen those forks before, and an explanation about how its done... But can you refresh my memory? :-

print off the logos onto sticker paper, cut them out and stick them on. then spray with a thick layer of laqueur

Ver niiiice!

The first 3 pics have been in this thread like 2 months I think. He just updated the old thread due to the new break.