Street Or Natural?

mad_ryan

I was just posting to ask which you preffered most, Street OR Natural? tell me which you like, or both even! and why, Cheers.

I personaly like natural, as i grew up in a little village, and kinda enjoy it more, less people with prams to tell you to get out of the way, and less threats of police!

Hmn, I guess like Natural country side and stuff is better for less police and people getting in your way.

But I like street, as riding in a built up place holds lots of possbilites, plus I'm close to shops to go and buy some food or drink.

Also I sometimes bump into people and friends, as well as random people watching you with awe.

I prefer street, yet you can get a lot of hassle off the police/security or members of the public. Where as natural you dont get any hassle apart from farmers with shot guns, but serouisly u get moves on a lot when riding street especially in city centres i.e leeds but i feel street is much more fun to ride. Natural for me are much harder to get to as i dont have my driving license yet and they are way away from the train station i use for street rides.

Jason

Personally I prefer street as that is what i have always riden mainly because where i live there aint that much natural. If I find some then i try to ride it but i find i much harder and I think that in street there is a lot more potential lines. My mate who i ride with alot prefers natural so it just goes to show that is all abut personal preference

Koxxtrialz

Hi

I really prefer natural as there is always different lines and i suppose it also depends on were you live as if you lived in the country side you would most likely be into natural.

I personally think there is just as many lines in street as there is in natural, but like i said it depends on your mood and most of all the weather.

dan

When I started it used to be street, but just started riding natural recently and I'm really enjoying it. Only problem is with the dark nights I can only really ride natural at weekends so over winter I seem to end up doing more street. I find natural much harder than street, but after riding it then going back to street I realize how much it's helped me to improve my street.

Edited by Village Idiot

STREET. I enjoy street simply because its everywhere. Where i live theres very few rocks, just one small section outside our local 'aldi' store. When i learn new moves ridin street then i enjoy testing this move on natural stuff, then i find i can improve it and eventually get it dialled. When i started i was also heavily influewenced by CLS, NEIL T and others. if im having a bad ridin day i find ridin natural finds my balance, dunno if you find this? anyway......

graham...