Big Trials Shoes

lankyri

ok x mas is coming as we know and i think this year im just gonna spunk all my money on booze and bike parts, wouldnt mind getting some trials shoes (koxx,ribo, etc) but i cant find any in my size is this unfair to people with large feet

im a size 12 but all the trials shoes arelike size 8 (well the ones on trials uk) can i get some bigger shoes

or shall i save my money and stick with my reebok classics :P

your opinion

rick

From size 10 to 12 is a fair bit bigger, i wouldnbt say 12 is anywhere near average as it is pretty large. Average will be around 8 through to 10, i always thought the average was 9, but 12 is pretty large.

Not if you had size 12's when you were 11 and are now stuck with 15's B)

Trials shoes = anything that you've been wearing long enough that most of the tread is worn off the bottom and you can actually feel the pedals with your feet.

I guess in a way it's encouraging that the sport is producing its own footwear now... but it seems a bit silly to me, you can take it too far.

mma - 661 do a shoe which offers good ancle protection and they do loadsa sizes for those who have 1 foot in a size 5 - and the other a 11! think there around £50, but look at the st version (without a cleat fitting), if you want any info give are shop a call - 01303 240110 - chirs (me) or steve your need to speak too!

Edited by chrisatactiv05