Urgent Pressie Help Needed

Phil H

control, heatsink will take months to get to you and they both do an equally good job

again not heatsink as they will take months atm, and alis sound seriously good, i need to get around to getting some

try revell pedals on tartybikes, ive been running them for about a year and i got mine second hand from mr doney, and we both put them through the paces

go singlespeed, very simple, no problems with gay gears skipping

Edited by ash-kennard

control, heatsink will take months to get to you and they both do an equally good job

again not heatsink as they will take months atm, and alis sound seriously good, i need to get around to getting some

try revell pedals on tartybikes, ive been running them for about a year and i got mine second hand from mr doney, and we both put them through the paces

go singlespeed, very simple, no problems with gay gears skipping

Ok cheers dude. Sound advice.

Control it is. Any clue if it will fit on a t-rex? (save measuring)

Hmm revell pedals are preety expensive. Any other thoughts?

Singlespeed it is. Was looking at the 'gusset single speed kit' any thoughts?

And also I currently have a dmr tensioner but they are very poor (N). Was looking at the Mr Control spring loaded one but seems my mate just brought the last one from Tarty :(

Phil

again not heatsink as they will take months

I'm not gonna try and say you're wrong - but I just bought some Heatsink Snoweys, and they came through 3 working days later :S

I thought that was fair enough :)

They're awesome by the way - I would deffinately recommend them, but I have no clue about the Ali C pads.

And also I currently have a dmr tensioner but they are very poor (N). Was looking at the Mr Control spring loaded one but seems my mate just brought the last one from Tarty :(

Phil

the revell pedals really are worth the money and wont ever die ever, you'll never buy another pair of pedals again, oh yeah, they have a huge foot platform too, which is really good for control

the control booster definately fits

I'm not gonna try and say you're wrong - but I just bought some Heatsink Snoweys, and they came through 3 working days later :S

I thought that was fair enough :)

They're awesome by the way - I would deffinately recommend them, but I have no clue about the Ali C pads.

your the only one then, although my snowys were absolutely lush, they are crap in the wet and wore out really quick

Ok cheers dude. Sound advice.

Control it is. Any clue if it will fit on a t-rex? (save measuring)

Phil

I managed it on my rex ;)