Http://www.clickdeath.co.uk

JonMack

Just thought i'd whack this up here for some creative criticism.

http://www.clickdeath.co.uk

Been properly into photography since about May of this year, well that's when I got my camera, so just over 6 months.

I might put a background on there, might not, havnt decided yet...

Let me know what you think, thanks guys!

Oh yeah, I know it doesnt show the bottom of the lower link bit when you're running 1024x768, which is the flickr link and the link to the flash scripts website, which is why they're also on the left hand nav. But as I'm designing all my sites on my 15" MacBook Pro and my 20" iMac G5, they generally look ok at my screens native resolutions.

Jon Mack

Edited by MonsterJ

i thought it was going to be every picture with a shitty exposure, glad you had some clean cut photies in there. really nice

sites not my favourite layout, and on my firefox it comes up with scroll bars on the links viewport thingy (i havent done any web design in ages so forgetting all the terminology)

I'll have a look about getting it working in Opera and i'll sort out that Firefox problem too. Glad you like it though guys. I should be getting a flash for christmas so i'll start taking some more varied band shots, the whole long exposure thing is really over done, the only reason i do it is because my on camera flash sucks and the venues round here are really badly lit!

VERY impressed, there was somthing about that, that made it special. I think it is the simplicity. Very good on you!

Just a quick question, how did you get it to do the loading thing with the pictures?

(I have added this site to my favorites, so please keep updating the great photos.....) :$

Cheers, Rorz!

• 3 months later...

I like it though, although being picky a thumbnail selection of the photos would be handy...for example; looking at the epic night out, theres like 64 photos which you have to click..load...look at...click...load...look at...click etc. I got to about 17 before my hand hurt :)

So some quick reference would be good to see so I can look at photos that jump out at me. Anyway, other than that it looks ace :) Nice photos and light colours on the site, not full of usless crap and easy on the eyes :D

Good work

• 2 weeks later...

Due to Anzo's comment I completely redesigned the site.

Not quite as light weight and simple... but it's a bit better. I'll clean up the CSS soon, but it was working from a script called LumisGallery or something, and it's pretty messy!!