Worst Trials Bike?

Boswell

Its all about personal preferences,

Sort of a pointless topic really <_<

Lewis...

Isn't that what forums are for, you can state your own personal thought or feeling on a subject or matter, if everyone had the same preference then a forum would be pointless and boring.

As for me, I don't like the Saracen 2.Zero much, I don't like Saracens which retail for under £300 as they usually fall apart :P .

A trials rider in my area bought one second hand for £40, I think its a great deal for that kind of price, but to buy one new is a foolish idea. Perhaps a beginner yes, or someone who has lots of money.

I mean the rider said to me its not that much of a good bike, because the design means its not compatible with other parts, for example the headtube is a different size than that of a regular 20" bike, so moding the forks are a bugger.

you can state your own personal thought or feeling on a subject or matter

Yes but....We dont want the same topic 126789256178376th again.....do we? :ermm:

On topic:

Prob's the da bomb old school and saracen 2.zero mod.It's geo is all good but. :sick:

Edited by nickyw

24" is th worst wat is the point they are basicly the same size as a 26" and they are hard to find parts

(N)(N)

hey i ride a 24insh and it feels better than a stock bike becasue its a lot short and easyer to throw around on street and natural stuff!! and i hate the onza tvee and onza tbird!!

Johny

Yes but....We dont want the same topic 126789256178376th again.....do we? :ermm:

On topic:

Prob's the da bomb old school and saracen 2.zero mod.It's geo is all good but. :sick:

The thing being though it's NMC. Thats why new members are posting here and not in Trials Chat. So all sorts of posts that the 'older members' don't like to see end up somewhere where it doesn't bother them/ us/ you.

I don't like the early onza's. The blue t-mag with square tubing. Arh gash. Oh yeah and all those 'other' bikes like da bomb etc. They haven't proven to be worthy of anything but being nasty bikes.

I liked Dan-ko's stock proto. Only had a 5min go before Dan called me back. I think we was scared for his mech :P It actually had bunny hop potential even though it was 55+ bb rise. Sweet!

I dont hate any bike really,hust prefer others. Maybe onza t-pro and onza t-raptor for snapping on me,but I'm sure any other frame I would of had would of broke eventually.In my opinion its down to past experience with a bike.And if you are saying t-vee or mission without ever having one then thats jumping to conclusions.

Although they may not be of a high standard they serve there purpose,A cheap beginner bike to get someone in to the sport,thats why I'd say a bike simaler to a t-vee is the opposite to the worst bike.I know I started on a cheapo bike much like the t-vee.

The worst 26" trials bikes are definately made by Norco. Really outdated geometry, and are harshly short. The Moment has a 1016 mm wheelbase and it's built around the 26" wheel :huh: . It's heavy, made of steel, and costs $400 GBP. It's rediculous.

Edited by Jason222