26twenty.com Christmas Video

26twenty

Merry Christmas to every one at Trials Forum

Right, I thought I'd make a little Christmas video, I filmed this all in one everning after work on Tuesday, and managed to get it together in the last couple of days.

If it's not up on the site please give it a little time, as I've only just this minute uploaded it. The video is titled "District Lights"

As always comments welcome, I hope you all enjoy it.

Alot more stuff to come in 2007

Thanks

James

Follow the link below to the site

Edited by jim_26twenty

Am I missing something?, is there a problem with the video?, I've just this minute swapped the video over to another server, pretty much all my bandwidth is gone on the 26twenty server. If anyone has any spare space that they could upload it to that would be great. It's also on Youtube see below

Thanks

James

Edited by jim_26twenty

Mixed response from me... I'm all for making videos interesting rather than just tricks from start to finish, but in this one there hardly seemed to be any riding! Ok bit of an exaggeration there but I think I just wanted to see a bit more.

I did like the stuff with the Christmas lights round town and the music went well so can't complain, nice one.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Sorry mate didnt like that one much.

Thanks so much for all the kind stuff you've said about my stuff, but I'll sadly have to agree with the above post :( It sucks we all have to ride in darkness and that cameras thesedays arent better in low light. I thought your older vids were far more involving etc. Also, try and de-interlace web videos, less liney! Fun night though, so it seemed!

Keep them coming non-the-less bro! (Y)

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

yet another quality vid jim

cool choice of festive music too. editting was spot on too, mixing up the riding styles too made the vid very watchable.

days are gettin longer now though so more riding to be had, and more vids from you lot please, any BMX ones in the pipeline??

woody, ben and myself will prob be riding sheffield some time early in the new year, be cool if you could join.

merry christmas, and ta for a top vid as a pressie!

Dear! It's not playing properly on my computer (N) . Judging by the fact that everyone else seems to have watched it, it's probably my slooooow computer. I'll have to check on a mate's computer and post later...

Cheers,

Joe.

Thanks to everyone that has posted, sorry to hear that some of you don't like the video.

Jonny thanks for the comments, I've always wanted to try and do some filming in Derby town center when the christmas lights were up, just to see how it looked. Low light stuff does blow but I only had a couple of hours to ride and film and a couple of evening's after work to make the vid. The interlacing issue is being worked on, I've just switched over to mac, so I'm not to familiar with Final Cut yet ( first attempt ).

Matt thanks for the comments, me and Ben rode Burton with Woody on Boxing day and he mentioned about the sheffield thing, we are definately up for that, should be good.

Thanks to all

James