Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Tom_

On my head or on my face? Before i took that pic i seriously trimmed my sideburns (they were fluff walls) and had a shave, but my facial hair isn't that thick yet, or completely covering, I'd say give it another few months and I'll be a hairy faced man (I'm really hairy, my arse has more hair than all of my body, the backs of my thighs are f**king hairy, my neck, the guy at the barbers said don't shave your neck or it'll look like a monkeys arse... etc..)

My barber is hilarious, really funny, he's like 25-30 or something and last time i went, some fit bird walked past and he shouted 'FAAK ME' (he's a cockney Iranian) and she's like 'oi!' and he blames my friend, was sooo funny. Really funny guy, i don't think I've been there and not laughed a lot.

On my head or on my face? Before i took that pic i seriously trimmed my sideburns (they were fluff walls) and had a shave, but my facial hair isn't that thick yet, or completely covering, I'd say give it another few months and I'll be a hairy faced man (I'm really hairy, my arse has more hair than all of my body, the backs of my thighs are f**king hairy, my neck, the guy at the barbers said don't shave your neck or it'll look like a monkeys arse... etc..)

My barber is hilarious, really funny, he's like 25-30 or something and last time i went, some fit bird walked past and he shouted 'FAAK ME' (he's a cockney Iranian) and she's like 'oi!' and he blames my friend, was sooo funny. Really funny guy, i don't think I've been there and not laughed a lot.

I ment on your head. I remember on a myspace pic you had longer than that hair. Looked younger but better. (Y)

I'm too scared to post a picture.

Sam, is that the guy i look like in the pic?

Funny that, my dad used to be in the army, sometimes my mums like, faakin hell you're so like your dad (i even sit like he did, well, an army position, hands on knees when in the car, sort of propping my right elbow up against the seat).

My dads a right fanny, and we haven't seen him for years (split up when iw as 9 months oldish, having an affair, gonna twat the b*****d, his kids and wife one day) which is why my mums so surprised i'm like him, but it's like, he's my dad you moped, of course i'm gonna be like him.

EDIT: Rothwell, i look rough with longish hair, it's wank when it's too long, but i agree, when its about maybe 1cm longer i can actually gel it like a poofter, which makes me look better (i hope).

Post the mancunt one :P

Edited by Fat Pants

Seems i've grown a beard quicker than i thought...

binladensmallrv0.jpg