My Pink Monty

juanpe

wow fit bike m8 lol but is it me or is that back wheel like ermm fat!!! (Y)

Rob

hey Rob , it is a try-all rim with a monty eagle :) , i think that it looks fat because all the rim and the tyre are black :);)

thanks for all the comments mates :) .

juanpe.

ah huh!!!

im sure someone did a monty pink once, and still has it hanging up in his garage, IN ONE PIECE. all you none believers!

comment to joe

yeah great, who cares joe, jeez your a knob! this guy was just showing HIS pink bike off, you could of at least posted a comment about this guy bike COCK!!!

Ben

comment to juanpe

Really nice bike mate, 1st pink monty ive actually liked, might spray my frame pink, seems to look nice :)

Ben

ah huh!!!

im sure someone did a monty pink once, and still has it hanging up in his garage, IN ONE PIECE. all you none believers!

yeah , you have monty pink too :) .

why ( IN ONE PIECE ) in capitals ? :)

speak soon oakley, juanpe.

comment to joe

yeah great, who cares joe, jeez your a knob! this guy was just showing HIS pink bike off, you could of at least posted a comment about this guy bike COCK!!!

Ben

comment to juanpe

Really nice bike mate, 1st pink monty ive actually liked, might spray my frame pink, seems to look nice :)

Ben

you really dont understand sarcasticness do you! hahaha

but then the interweb doesn't help!

NOOOOOO..You are one lucky man with a bike like that..It makes me want to spray my monty now.......It looks amazing in pink (and whoever photoshoped it green looks ace aswell) mine looks boring now.... :closedeyes:

P.S Ben. If Joe wants to leave a comment he can no matter what he wants to say or do let him.....its a forum there are going to be things you like things you hate its called life, saying things back and calling him a c**k really dont help things, does it? Just get of the computer and ride ;)

Love your bike man.

Steve

• 1 month later...