Tar

mr manx man

I have benn told my numerous people that to get rim tar i should go to baq and buy a tud of roofers tar but it comes in a putty (soft and squidgy) form so will someone please tell where to get tar or what to do with it thank you.

rip it off the roads, ask the council roadies for some. its tar off the roads,you want, although im sure once set, roofers tar is the same.but when warm, its soft. and just smear it round your rim. or grind your rims instead.

Hi there you want bitchamin,the stuff roofers use.it comes hard then they heat it up and put it on the roof,so what u do is get a block of it and heat it a bit,im mean a bit wait till it cools and make your shape out of it, i just roll it into a small ball and keep it in my pocket thanks shane.

Hi there you want bitchamin,the stuff roofers use.it comes hard then they heat it up and put it on the roof,so what u do is get a block of it and heat it a bit,im mean a bit wait till it cools and make your shape out of it, i just roll it into a small ball and keep it in my pocket thanks shane.

nice one cheers mate (Y) i take it you get it from b&q