riders:

andy:black koxx 26inch

jack(me)black ko-bike

ben:gu

dan:gu

ian:monty pr

matt:monty ti

byron:echo lite

rick:bt raven (bike died hes the one at the end)

thanks to matt for puting it on this website and MASSIVE thanks to rick for all the filming :)

LINKY :) also its called the everyone video

all coments welcome :)

cheers Jack :)

p.s only reason no lid is being worn by myself is because my new one still hasent arived and will be with me shortly befor i get a ear full :P

Edited by jackbalman

Ive been riding more than 5 mins so ill do my best to answer :P

Stef? - hasnt been down this end for ages was on a london ride a couple of times during the summer gu blue rims? but went off with a kid on a monty both times and didnt see him again hes more chelmsford not southend?? i dunno (could be bullshit)

Nick Reed and little bill - think they still ride but got into inline skating as a new park has opened up down here.... think nick was struggling with money to get a bit on his bike sorted... dunno havent seen him on a ride in a while...... and lil bill i dunno last time i rode with nick he was riding dans bike as he was on hol..... saw dan out the other day (echo team) while we were riding and he used to be with them and he said heed some down show us how it should be done sometimes so i think there all still about - (5 of em were quite close always riding together / good mates)

Ben (oggy)? - urm kinda quit over finantial issues with ian... has been to a few natural comps with jack and has been speaking of a come back

Dan Watts? - never heard nor riddern with

SHIT (wrote this about nick dale so ill put it anyways) quit - got a TI for 1 ride - quit - think hes made a comeback again asked him the other day but he was just to appear online. Ill make him aware of this and try to bully him into coming... think he was riding fatdans koxx on the sly and now dans got a planet X?? havent seen him out in a while got a car bird e.t.c.

ill speak to people!! try an force em out on the 21st lol

vid. downloading jack you do sometimes make some editing mistakes :Plol LOVE AND HUGGS!!!! xxx edit when done

Ive been riding more than 5 mins so ill do my best to answer :P

Stef? - hasnt been down this end for ages was on a london ride a couple of times during the summer gu blue rims? but went off with a kid on a monty both times and didnt see him again hes more chelmsford not southend?? i dunno (could be bullshit)

Nick Reed and little bill - think they still ride but got into inline skating as a new park has opened up down here.... think nick was struggling with money to get a bit on his bike sorted... dunno havent seen him on a ride in a while...... and lil bill i dunno last time i rode with nick he was riding dans bike as he was on hol..... saw dan out the other day (echo team) while we were riding and he used to be with them and he said heed some down show us how it should be done sometimes so i think there all still about - (5 of em were quite close always riding together / good mates)

Ben (oggy)? - urm kinda quit over finantial issues with ian... has been to a few natural comps with jack and has been speaking of a come back

Dan Watts? - never heard nor riddern with

SHIT (wrote this about nick dale so ill put it anyways) quit - got a TI for 1 ride - quit - think hes made a comeback again asked him the other day but he was just to appear online. Ill make him aware of this and try to bully him into coming... think he was riding fatdans koxx on the sly and now dans got a planet X?? havent seen him out in a while got a car bird e.t.c.

ill speak to people!! try an force em out on the 21st lol

vid. downloading jack you do sometimes make some editing mistakes :Plol LOVE AND HUGGS!!!! xxx edit when done

i no it was a bit long but i thought if you got clips why not use them music were just some songs i like at the moment was only a quick edit, also to clear things up im not acctully a homosexual and enjoy filming people weeing.............. Matt is :P haha so blaim matt for that. :) anything else let us no.

cheers Jack

yeah because I'm redoing it because nobody liked it.

Ok jacks just signed outta msn so it should be done tomorow hopefully. Anyone that has watched it any ideas on what music to include

Edited by mattyboy2384

those blue and green titles were W A N K

Bit harsh mate haha, or was that your flatmate talking again, 'Im GAY' comes to mind from your MSN name lol!

Its wicked you got a new camera, but I tried to watch it but couldn't cos of the compression and the footage, not enough cuts in there, like somebody said - it can be cut down a fair bit. Windows Movie Maker? Nice one for taking the time to make it though!! I think my first video was worse than this!

Im guessing it was shot using a new digital stills camera with video capability?

Jonny.