Time I Got A New Frame? Help!?!?!

The Hitcher

Hi all, Its time for me to buy a new frame. I currently ride a mission reefer, which is cack! I brought it to start out on but now I'm sick of it and want a lighter better frame. My mate has a 07 zoo and ive had a ride and its pretty lush. Only problem is I dont have 300quid to spend. I would prefer it to be around 1065-1080 WB. Sooo.... Does anyone have any suggestions for similar style frames to the zoo, but cheaper.

Any comments muchly appreciated!

Cheerz! (Y)

Edited by Godsavethescene

Charlie what do you think you're doing! That your bike is a beast! Keep it! hahhaha!

...on a slightly more serious note...there was a 07 pitbull for sale on here a couple of days ago, wasnt it i bad nick either. Cant remember how much now off hand. Might be just be worth having a look throught the for sale/wanted section.

OR, the 06 control is like 200squids on tarty now i think... Just a thought.

Brucey.

Ps: Are you at college? Come see my limey! Its sexy haha!

Yeah ive looked at the zenith, havent really heard of many people riding them? anyone riding one???

Yeah ive looked at the zenith, havent really heard of many people riding them? anyone riding one???

Haha shutup brucey! Its a crap heap! Yeah ive looked in the forsale section, it was a long zoo. Wanted a shorter one! fool!

Is your limey anygood? Isnt it masssively long?

haha! Ok, well it was worth a try.

They're selling the Zenith on ebay (supercycles) for £199 with a CK headset!! Fooking bargain you should deffinately get one, they look like they would ride real nicely. Only thing i dont like about them is the paint job...looks pretty gay if you ask me..

Ask 'Prawny Baby' about the Zenith, he rides one. Hes also did a rather nice respray job Check it ooouut.

Limey is fairly long but i love it! You have to come see it!

Charlie what do you think you're doing! That your bike is a beast! Keep it! hahhaha!

...on a slightly more serious note...there was a 07 pitbull for sale on here a couple of days ago, wasnt it i bad nick either. Cant remember how much now off hand. Might be just be worth having a look throught the for sale/wanted section.

OR, the 06 control is like 200squids on tarty now i think... Just a thought.

Brucey.

Ps: Are you at college? Come see my limey! Its sexy haha!

Hi mate i got a 07 pitbull very cheep for use its had.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=90085

cheers tyler.