Whats A Good 20inch Frame To Start On.

hey, il have a t-bird frame for sale soon, it will be going pretty cheap like £50 ish maybe less, i think it needs a rear brake mount re-tapping but apart from that its fine. I found it a good frame to learn on, after a year u'l probably want something difeerent so might be worth getting something a bit better. Up to you though

Hello, i would say a onza t-master (old one) that was my first trials bike i found trials realy easy because they have a very short wheel base. Which means that the frount end comes up easyer.but saying that i had someone who was realy good teachiing me the correct things to do and so on. your better off going with a second hand onza becasue they are cheap and popular, theres generally lots of them on ebay. hope ive helped (Y)

ok best thing to do is try a few mates bikes first see if you perfer a long or short frame once that is sorted

check places like ebay local papers for sale on here or if new check shops best so far is tartybikes and selctbikes but dont hold me to

that other people will say differnt but ur best bet is go for a old zoo python or something along the lines of a onza or basic monty

cheers biddle