Onza Tyres

ryan360

www.supercycles.co.uk

if they arn't on there, phone them. They do tend to have stock which isn't on their site.

However, a lot of people don't really like these tyres, there's probably better ones out there for a cheaper price.

(Y)

Maxxis Hansventure 2.4

Meant to be an awesome tyre. The Maxxis casing is very tried and tested and very loved along with it, and the same goes for the Rubber compounds.

To be fair, its gunna make bugger all difference between a 2.35 and a 2.4, so theres still the high roller and minion as good options if you don't like the dual compound idea.

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

Maxxis Hansventure 2.4

Meant to be an awesome tyre. The Maxxis casing is very tried and tested and very loved along with it, and the same goes for the Rubber compounds.

To be fair, its gunna make bugger all difference between a 2.35 and a 2.4, so theres still the high roller and minion as good options if you don't like the dual compound idea.

actually i had the hansventure and punctured it 3 times in 2weeks or sumat stupid like that, i dont like the hansventure, i found the grip to be shocking too.

Listen to ash mate, the pair of us cant be wrong! Never used a better tyre than the minion, gives so much grip and i havn't had a puncture for 9 months now.

Andy

haha, using the minion and the high roller i havent had a puncture for over 20 months, have that